The product is made of non-woven fabrics. It is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. It has the characteristics of moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, low in price, and recyclable. The material can be naturally decomposed when placed outdoors for 90 days, and it has a service life of up to 5 years when placed indoors. It is non-toxic, odorless, and has no leftover substances when burned, so it does not pollute the environment. It is internationally recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
1. Light weight: Polypropylene resin is used as the main raw material for production, with a specific gravity of only 0.9, which is only three-fifths of cotton. It is fluffy and has a good hand feeling.
2. Non-toxic and non-irritating: The product is produced with FDA food-grade raw materials, does not contain other chemical ingredients, has stable performance, is non-toxic, non-odor, and does not irritate the skin.
3. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically blunt substance, not moth-eaten, and can isolate the corrosion of bacteria and insects in the liquid; antibacterial, alkali corrosion, and the strength of the finished product will not be affected by erosion.
4. Good physical properties. It is made of polypropylene spun yarn and directly spread into a net and thermally bonded. The strength of the product is better than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional, and the strength is similar in the vertical and horizontal directions.
5. In terms of environmental protection, the raw material of most of the non-woven fabrics used is polypropylene, while the raw material of plastic bags is polyethylene. Although the names of the two substances are similar, their chemical structures are far apart. The chemical molecular structure of polyethylene is very stable and extremely difficult to degrade, so it takes 300 years for plastic bags to be decomposed; while the chemical structure of polypropylene is not strong, the molecular chain can easily be broken, which can be effectively degraded , And enter the next environmental cycle in a non-toxic form, a non-woven shopping bag can be completely decomposed within 90 days. Moreover, the non-woven shopping bag can be reused more than 10 times, and the pollution degree to the environment after being discarded is only 10% of that of the plastic bag.